Burnt Shirt Story
In 1932, John Charles “Mac” Peters set out overland from Brisbane to Tennant Creek with a truck-load of mining equipment. This was the first capital equipment to be introduced to the field. Mac and his partners successfully worked the Burnt Shirt Mine over the following years, drawing on the experience of a family that had owned and operated gold mines since 1850. Burnt Shirt Pty Ltd seeks to continue Mac’s success through providing excellence in services to the mining industry.
Why choose Burnt Shirt?
Our business is designed to empower mining Boards and Management to build and protect their commercial reputation, strategic value and asset portfolios. Our business offers the most value if:
- You are a serial developer, with several successes and has, or can access funding;
- You have an expensive and complex mining problem;
- You are entrepreneurial, but know your strengths and weaknesses, whether funded or unfunded;
- Your people require upskilling or accreditation in exploration and mining;
- You seek clear direction in managing your tenement portfolio.
Copyright Burnt Shirt Pty Ltd 2022 – All rights reserved