Burnt Shirt Pty Ltd offers a series of practical courses designed for anyone working in fields related to the Mining Industry, including:
- Exploration and mining companies
- Mining contractors
- Professional firms
- Financial institutions
- Federal and State Government Agencies
Our courses cover all aspects of the mining cycle from greenfields exploration to mine closure and provide an overview and understanding of mining industry knowledge and technical skills. Courses are tailored and delivered in-house, on-line or at our selected venues, depending on attendances.
Presenter: Jeremy Peters
Jeremy Peters prepares and presents our courses. Jeremy is an exceptional communicator who delivers professional and dynamic courses drawn from his extensive experience in the Mining Industry. Jeremy is an Associate of Curtin University and lectures in a guest capacity at the Western Australian School of Mines in Kalgoorlie.
Technical information and regulatory details are provided together with case studies, presented in a practical format. Courses are interesting, lively, and filled with Jeremy’s anecdotes, cautionary tales and working life experiences.
- Statutory Law Examination Preparation – Reforms are coming!
- Board Strategy – When To Hold & When To Fold – for C Suite personnel
- Open Pit Optimisation
- Underground Project Maximisation
- Introduction to Mining and Geology for Non-Mining Professionals
- Mining Reporting and JORC Code explained – for anyone involved with or responsible for market releases on the ASX
- Mining Finance – a guide to making informed decisions
- Mine Contracts – the practical elements behind successful drafting and management of mining contracts.